Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pathfinder Days

On August 7 and 8 I was busy being the "official" photographer (I just like the ring that phrase has) at Pathfinder Days. To learn about Pathfinder please visit their website.
Ok, got it? Wind energy, headquarter in Wyoming. I come in during their annual two-day celebration, which is filled with food, drinks (non-alcoholic, it's a family affair), and a vast array of gymkhana style events. I was hired to snap every moment of this annual affair so the company has a nice selection of photos for advertising, web stuff, invitations to next years event, stories and anything else they could possibly want a photo for. Well, I did snap away and took over 2,000 pictures during the weekend. Here are a few I edited for the company this morning.


























No comments:

Post a Comment