Friday, November 30, 2012

Ag themed Christmas presents

 Tomorrow I am off to the annual Christmas Bazaar in my little hometown. Preparing for this event is one of the things that had been keeping me busy the last few weeks. But, today you get a sneak peek at some of what will be for sale tomorrow : ) 
If you see anything that would make a perfect Christmas gift for someone in your life, I will be placing another order this weekend or next Monday, and will take orders online. Just email me at doublehphoto@live.com with questions or orders.

Up first are these fun ag-inspired notepads. From left to right they read, Ewesful Tidbits, Udderly Ridiculous Lists, Hoo Called?, and Hogs and Kisses.



Inside, they are blank, with a photo on the bottom that coordinates with the cover. These are $15 each, and if you order them in sets of 2, they can be shipped directly to you.



 Up next are cards. I love sending cards to people, and always have a stockpile of blank greetings cards with a photo on the cover. These are a few examples of the images that made the new order of cards for this year. Above is a sheepwagon camp photo I snapped in central Wyoming.



"The Hands that Feed You." A Wyoming farmer's hands, showing his year's crop during an interview.


 "Branding Day." Taken on my family's ranch a couple years ago.


"Range Rams." Taken along the county road of our next door neighbors registered Rambouillet rams, which happen to be among the best in the country.
Cards are $2 each, and include envelopes. They are printed on either a linen feeling paper, or on a slick, high gloss paper, and are blank inside.
Shipping will depend on where you're located. If you live near me I am happy to deliver also.
If you live in Eastern Wyoming, Western South Dakota or Western Nebraska, I encourage you to stop by our local Christmas Bazaar and check out all the fantastic goodies the local folks make around here. Everything from soap to food to decor, and of course photography based gifts pack our local fairgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment