Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Photo fun

My computer has returned! It is 106 degrees outside. Editing pictures has sounded like a pretty dang good job all day : )Here are a few from the past few weeks for you to enjoy.

Among my recent photography jobs was a campaign shoot for a Wyoming House representative. We did several classic headshots, some more casual shots, and I was able to get in a few more artistic shots, like this one, for him to potentially use in his ad campaigns.




I personally feel that baby pigs should be a cuddly animal if they're going to look like this : )





My grandma's poppy flowers.




We had some early mornings and late nights getting all our cattle sorted and shipped earlier this month, and were very grateful for the cool weather that accompanied our efforts!

P.S. I am linking up with Farmchicks Farm Photo Friday!

1 comment: