Friday, January 21, 2011

10 Random Questions

Saw this on another blog today and thought it would be a quick way to tell you a little more about myself, if you don't know me. Have a great weekend!

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh I have lots...people procrastinating until the very last minute and it negatively impacting me is a big one, as are lazy people. Letting the windshield wipers go when it isn't raining and they make that squeaking noise, and incessantly barking dogs are another couple examples.

2. What is your favorite dessert?
My grandma's cherry or apple pie, or her cherry dessert. I also love just about anything chocolate...just having dessert will probably make me happy.

3. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Looks, and how they present themselves

4. Are you usually early, late or right on time?
I like to be right on time...but that leads to being a few minutes early a lot, or a few minutes late every once in a while

5. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, I own two rifles, and would like to add a handgun to the list.

6. Are you right or left handed?
Right all the way, I can barely do anything with my left...I'm not ambidextrous

7. Which do you prefer, coke or pepsi?
I prefer coke with my whiskey, otherwise pepsi

8. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
No, not unless you count the moves in my workout DVD I do during the winter months

9. What's your favorite movie snack?
popcorn or Junior mints

10. Do you scream on roller coasters?
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment