Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter house tour, Part 2

Here is part of the rest of my house. The bathroom hasn't changed much over the months, and the third bedroom is currently being used to store all my Christmas boxes and paraphernalia, so those two rooms aren't included in this tour...sorry...they are the two doors on the left if you're wondering.

Love the floors in my house, and the fact that it has no carpet!




The other way.




Finally got some pictures up in the hallway, and everyone who stops by enjoys looking at them. More are in the works, and will hopefully be up early next year!





My room really hasn't changed much either. I have one print I am looking everywhere for that I want to get framed for in here. Otherwise it and the spare bedroom are sadly lacking in wall decor.




The closet is still small...and practically bursting at the seems these days : ) Nothing new there either.




This saying is one of my favorite things in my room! The plan is to add the perfect wrought iron headboard in white or the natural metal color....just as soon as I find and procure one!




The guest room is still in progress too. Hopefully if you come to visit the brass lamp my mom loaned me will be gone, and the other lamp will have a shade. I recently bought a shade without paying much attention, and it was way too big for the lamp.
My aunt made me the quilt when I graduated high school, and I've always wanted a place I could use it, but it wouldn't get ruined. This has been the perfect solution, as it doesn't get used all the time, but is out where it can be seen.
Again, I know about the walls, and I have some ideas that include my own photographs for this room, but so far haven't had, or taken, the time to actually get it done.
So there is the house, in case you missed it the first time around.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get rid of the brass lamp - spray paint it! My Mom gave me a lamp exactly like yours and I went to Lowes got some black spraypaint that has some texture to it and put a new shade on it and it looks like a wrought iron lamp now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete