Friday, September 24, 2010

Work and Play

Work: Last weekend I took Tyler and Liz's engagement pictures in Wheatland. What a great couple! It was so much fun photographing them around Tyler's farm! I've known Liz since college and just met Tyler the day of pictures. This was one of the last shots of the day and more of a "just for fun" setting. Those are always the best! I will try to get more up here when I'm done editing them.





Play: Here are a few recent shots taken during my trip home last weekend.



I recently purchased a new macro lens, and have just started playing with it. I haven't even read the manual yet, but these photos are a few examples of what I've done with it so far.













These also represent some of the very last shots I took stopped in the middle of road in my truck. I will report back on how the car does in such situations, but I am optimistic...especially since it's not a diesel and therefore has a much smoother running engine. I may not have to turn it off to prevent the engine vibrations from making my pictures blurry!


And of course there's a cow picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment