Sunday, July 11, 2010

Survey of Three

Megan over at Life of an Accidental Rhinestone Cowgirl tagged me on this little survey (I hope it was me, she said Heather and I checked her follower list and I'm the only one on it) I'm excited to do it and happy she picked me! I'm a sucker for anything that involves lists, surveys...so here goes.

3 Names I go by:
1. Heather
2. Heather Lea, usually pronounced as one long word
3. HH is how I'm referred to in writing by the family, my little sister is hh

3 Places I've been:
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Hawaii

3 Favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Whole milk
3. Crown and seven with a couple maraschino cherries

3 Job's I've had:
1. Buckets of Fun in junior college. A fun little gift shop and trade show booth I worked at during the school year, at Cheyenne Frontier Days for 3 years and in Vegas twice.
2. Clovis Livestock Auction in Clovis, NM. A sale barn I worked at for about year. I worked in the office and on the block during the sale. Loved the people there!
3. Photographer and Photography Editor of the University of Wyoming school newspaper, The Branding Iron.

3 TV shows I watch:
1. Castle
2. House Hunters
3. Dirty Jobs
The last two are currently on the at-the-parents'-house basis only since I only get about 4 channels

3 Places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Europe
3. Alaska

3 Favorite retro TV shows:
1. Err....Does Two and a Half Men count?
2.
3.....I don't watch a lot of TV

3 Favorite Dishes:
1. Anything my grandma makes
2. My dad's grilled steak with a baked potato and salad
3. Ham and mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving

3 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. My parents coming home from Europe
2. Finding out if I got the biggest photography job I've ever bid
3. Going to Heaven

3 People I'm tagging:

1. Laura at Belle of the Blog

2. Jodi at Passport in my Pocket

3. Christy at Pony Riding By

1 comment:

  1. ha, thanks for the tag! Ok, I'll try to get to my survey ASAP ;)

    I LOVE house hunters, too. Especially International. Going to Heaven is tops on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete