Friday, January 7, 2011

Business update

In case you want to see more of my pictures, or would prefer to see just my pictures without my opinion, you can check out the Double H Photography facebook page where there a couple weddings and variety of other pictures. I just added another wedding yesterday.
I haven't done a very good job of keeping the site updated, but am going to work much harder at it this year! I am open to feedback on the site. I went with a facebook page for now because that's what the majority of my past clients indicated they liked for a web presence. Any thoughts and/or ideas are welcome.
If you, or someone you know, is getting married, or needs engagement, senior or family portraits, now is the time to book them. I am still taking pictures as my newspaper schedule allows, and would be happy to send you a quote. I am also willing to travel. The big thing for me right now is planning in advance, so I can fit as much photography work into my schedule as possible!
I thought I would share all of this information because I have had a few people call/text/facebook/email me in the last week asking these questions. Feel free to ask more if you have them.
Otherwise have a good day and I hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment