Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Countdown 2011 - Calendars and Soap

I know it's a little early for Christmas shopping, for some. But, I'm planning to host a variety of potential gifts on here from now until Christmas, and some of them need to be ordered early to ensure they're to you in time!
Up first are two 2012 Double H Photography Calendars. I am putting out an "Outdoors in Wyoming," and a "Cattle" calendar for 2012. There is a preview photo from each below. They are $15, plus $5 shipping if you aren't from Lusk/Lance Creek WY area.
If you're interested, please contact me on here, at doublehphoto@live.com, or on the Double H Photography Facebook page.


 March 2012 photo in Outdoors Calendar




 Cover of Cattle Calendar



Another great Christmas gift for this year that you need to order early are products from Miller Soap Co. The owner of this great business lives near me, and makes the coolest soaps and bath products. Beyond body soaps that come in scents like leather, blueberry, White Tea & Ginger and Buttercream & Snickerdoodle (and about any other flavor you might be interested in), she also makes facial soaps, toffee lip butters, bath bombs, lotions, etc...
She makes all this wonderful stuff from her Wyoming ranch home, and ships it all over the place. The soap needs at least three weeks to cure, hence the need to order early.
There a few pictures of her products below. To see more of her wonderful creations, or to place an order, head over to the Miller Soap Co. Facebook page.


 Chocolate Espresso Soap




 Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream






Leather Soap


I will be posting more stuff as we get closer to the holidays. I'm planning to focus primarily on items I've bought in the past and people/products I'm familiar with. But, if you have a great product you think would make a wonderful gift, let me know and I'll try to get them included too!

1 comment:

  1. love,love,love the cover of your cow calender!
    You are the best photographer ever!!

    ReplyDelete