Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Countdown 2011 - Alma Mater gifts

 I'm back with more Christmas ideas for you. I don't know about the college you attend, or attended, but the University of Wyoming has a wonderful bookstore that sells everything from the expected UW labeled clothing and office supplies, to high end stemware, decor and jewelry.Our mascot is also the cowboy, so for those of you who love western inspired items, make sure to stop by campus if you're ever in Laramie, Wyoming.
In addition to great gifts, the UW bookstore offers an AWESOME selection of ornaments and holiday decorations every year, many of which are also western themed. Then, they have a sensational clearance sale on all that goodness each year too. Gotta love a bargain! Either way, I have to budget myself if I stop by anytime near the holidays.
Please be warned, their website doesn't have half the stuff that's available in the actual store!


I bought a set of the above ornament in red, turquoise, and brown last year in the bookstore!






What little boy doesn't want to be a cowboy (Pistol Pete kids shirt)

Kitchen related gifts are always a hit. I have two over sized wine glasses with this design etched in the side, and love them!



Brown and gold accessories always a hit in Wyoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment