Saturday, July 7, 2012

Professional Photography: Family photos




 Among my recent photography work was photographing a local couple and their two boys. They surprised mom with a giftcard for Mother's Day, which I thought was a great idea!
We had a fun time despite the hot day, and I was thrilled that they were game for some of the more fun posing ideas I had in mind. It melted my heart when the youngest boy jumped out of the pickup first thing asking if he got to, "say cheese?!" Wonderful family! Mom also likes western/aged/brown tinged photos, which meant I got to have fun editing.
Here are a few images from the shoot. To check out the entire album, you can go to the Double H Facebook page.






















2 comments:

  1. These are way too cute! I especially love the first and last images, really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love that first family photo!

    ReplyDelete