Thursday, June 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home



I am back in Wyoming, and loving it, after spending a few days in Washington D.C., lobbying and discussing issues as a representative of the U.S. Cattlemen's Association (USCA). My boyfriend and I were fortunate enough to represent our great state at the fly-in, and it was a fun, intense experience. Hopefully I will have a few minutes to sit down and share several of the issues we covered, as they are all very important to everyone from producers to consumers.

We were also able to spend a day seeing the sites in D.C., met some great people from across the country that were also representing the USCA, walked many many miles, drank lots of coffee, went through a lot of security, and started our trip home at 2:30 a.m., MST yesterday.

I feel like a zombie as a result.

Today I am headed out to check on our yearlings, tomorrow we are turning out the last of our bulls with the cows and beyond that I do not know at this point...

These pictures are from my mother's Columbine flowers, and were taken right before we headed to the nation's capital, and were waiting when we returned.


No comments:

Post a Comment