Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29, 2010 events..so far

My day, so far, has consisted of:

Getting up later than planned after staying out later than planned last night

Making my lunch while eating breakfast

Leaving my lunch, which should be refrigerated, on my counter

Driving the guys jeep to work because he is working on my truck today

Driving the jeep sounds easy, it might be too, if your legs are long enough to reach the peddles. Mine aren't and it's a manual

Arriving at work before 8:00 for the first time all week, but without my lunch

Realizing I also forgot my personal computer, which I need so I can order my mom's business cards. She has asked me to do this approximately 92790977234765 times, oops

Actually getting ahold of the person I called for an interview

Writing the article after the interview

Writing the previous post on here and having it show up as wingdings, hopefully you can see it. Please let me know if you can't since it had several photos and a healthy does of my sarcastic humor :)

Driving the jeep to Murdochs

And eating lunch at Arbys. No point in being healthy after all good attempts fail!

Finding out my option to change font color on here has gone mysteriously missing

Hope everyone's day is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment